MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE
I had first met Faria back in our freshman year math class, which happened to be our very first undergrad course as well. I saw her and sat next to her and she immediately got up and moved across the room and yes this actually happened. Later we were formally introduced by our mutual friends and then became study buddies, this was the beginning of our delayed love story. I confessed my love shortly after and it took some time for her to give me the time of day (6 months to be exact, hence the “delay”). This was just the beginning of my favorite roller coaster ride with my favorite person.
Faria has carved a place in my heart that only she can fill. No words can accurately describe what she means to me and all those around her. In the meantime, enjoy some fun facts about my bride to be:
- Faria is a total book nerd, if you know her that should not come as a surprise. So much she even made her own book Instagram page, be sure to ask her about it!
- She can eat Taco Bell at any time of the day. Even after a full meal.
- Faria is an old soul at heart. She loves Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, etc and use to wake up at 6 AM on Saturdays to watch the Happy Days (a little weird, I know).
- She can be pretty OCD at times, so much so that you can catch her vacuuming her bedroom and/or bathroom at any given moment.
- Faria is also quite “athletic”. She loves to remind me that she was a basketball star back in the day (I’ll admit, she is better than me).
The list of fun facts can go on and on, but I’ll stop embarrassing her for now. All that being said, you can say that I am the luckiest man in the world, I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and call her my wife.